Get new similar jobs by email for
Machine Operator (Food/Beverag...
Machine Operator in Fountain Valley, CA - $13 – 15 /hr
An international manufacturer in Orange County is in search of experienced and efficient Machine Operators. A minimum of 1 year experience with machine/equipment operations in a food/chemical/medicine processing facility is required.
Position Title: Machine Operator
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Salary: $12 – 15 /hr
Work Hours: 5 days/week, Monday – Saturday, 8:00am – 5:00pm or 4:30pm – 1:30am
**Must be available for both shifts
Benefit: Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday, and Vacation.
Oversee the various stages of processing and producing in a manufacturing environment
· Prepare equipment and any raw materials for processing/bottling
· Maintain and sanitize production equipment
· Maintain inventory control for all materials
· Observe a safe work environment in accordance with the prescribed policies, procedures and guidelines
· Troubleshoot any issues under the Supervisor’s directions
· At least 1 year experience with machine operations in a manufacturing facility is a must
· Food, Beverage, Chemical, Medicine or related industry experience is a must
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred
· Basic skills to operate and maintain machine
· Must be available to work both working shift including Saturday.
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Adaptable and detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
· Team-oriented mentality
· Able to follow the company rules and regulations.
· Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and climb to perform job functions as needed
· Basic Knowledge of Food Technology/Science, HACCP, GM is a plus
· General Pasteurizer License under CDFA to operate UHT/HTST is a plus
For more than a decade, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd” is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.