Get new similar jobs by email for
Working with many application development projects concurrently, the qualified individual will create new tools, and integrate them into customer environments around the world. You will be responsible for design, development, integration, implementation, testing, and support of .NET applications, network management software, browser-based Internet and Intranet applications. Qualified candidates must have: .NET, C, C++, C#, GUI design, Object-oriented design, SQL, design patterns, .NET security framework, Windows security, Windows Server, and Internet technology experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop graphics applications using Visual Studio, SQL Server, and other application software packages.
• Provide necessary design documents
• Unit test written code
• Participate in software design meetings/reviews/postmortems
• Work as a part of talented team in a flexible and fast paced work environment.
• Other tasks as required. This is a small branch office, so we all pitch in to do what it takes to complete the tasks at hand.