Sr. Business Intelligence Architect
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in Java and .NET development, database modeling, business systems analysis, or solution architecture, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Sr. Business Intelligence Architect at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Develop a practical roadmap for an enterprise-wide BI reporting and analytics platform.
- Define the overall BI data architecture, including ETL processes, ODS, EDW, data marts and data lakes.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of the BI roadmap.
- Work with the data architect to insure that logical and physical data models support the analytic needs of the business.
- Provide BI technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams, ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data reporting.
- Collaborate with key business users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Design and build ETL processes.
- Develop reporting solutions as needed.
- Provide technical knowledge and business support to the BI team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- Experience in the design and building of enterprise data warehouses.
- Excellent understanding of data modeling, SQL and ETL.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!