Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment, or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Sr. Business Operations Analysts at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Provide tutoring and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years prior analyst experience.
- Prior experience in data mining and analysis a must.
- Prior distribution, supply chain, or warehouse environment a strong plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel and Access.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- AS400 and Cognos experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!