Sr. Field Network Engineer | Financial Systems Consultant
D+H, formerly Compushare
Location: Seattle, WA (or surrounding areas)
D+H, formerly Compushare, is currently seeking a Professional, Experienced, Consultative Sr. Field Network Expert (Financial Systems Consultant) to provide hands-on, mid to advanced-level network technology support services at small to mid-sized financial services providers including community banks, credit unions, venture capital firms and hedge fund clients. The Sr. Field Network Expert is required to have mastered the intricacies of both Windows 2000/2003/2008 server environments including Active Directory, Group Policy, Firewalls and Exchange. Proficiency in Storage Area Networks (SANs) and VMWare installation, configuration, and high availability is required. Current CCNA, CCNP or CCIE and MCSE certifications are preferred. #*#
Our Financial Systems Consultants are the face of the company, interfacing daily with our clients, and are required to be more than just engineers. We are looking for consultants who thrive on the challenge of providing solutions to our clients needs and have the unique ability to bridge the gap between business needs and technology. The Financial Systems Consultant provides direct support to clients and technical guidance to other engineers working primarily on projects. These types of implementations will require the Financial Systems Consultant to draw on experience for technical issues that are encountered.
Our Consultants provide direct support to clients and implement a variety of +Compushare offerings to maximize the performance within an enterprise. Candidates with experience in an IT consulting capacity preferred as well as the ability to assist with all levels of technical operations. Experience in sales engineering, project management, or managing IT professionals preferred. Ideal candidates would be willing to travel extensively through their assigned local territory and out of state as necessary and must be a team player.
Professional Expertise and Experience
- Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Windows servers (2003/2007/2008) and workstations (Windows 7), Cisco routers, Checkpoint firewalls, and other equipment for customers—as well as solid experience working in a business professional environment providing face-to-face technical support on service requests or projects and consultation regarding best practices in technology management.
- Minimum of Five (5), preferably Seven (7) years of IS / IT / Network Administration or related experience;
- Minimum of one (1), preferably Three (3) years of professional consulting experience; proven experience providing support to Community Banks and Venture Capital clients preferred;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience interacting face to face with clients in a business professional setting;
- Experience successfully managing a schedule and meeting deadlines while working remotely;
- Advanced experience: Microsoft server 2000, 2003, 2008, Microsoft Exchange, NT or Netware, routers, PC hardware, computer networking;
- Experience with VMWare installation, configuration and support;
- Current Microsoft and CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Certifications;
- Travel up to 75% - travel is local [may include overnight travel on occasion].
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- Experience with IP telephony preferred;
- The ability and eagerness to drive to various client locations on a daily basis is a critical success factor for this position.
- In addition to having a high level of competency in the technical requirements listed above, our Consultants can consistently be relied upon to display the utmost professionalism in all of the following areas: Client satisfaction, Client communication (verbal and written), Attention to detail, Business attire, Maintaining calm and order (even when managing difficult clients/tasks), Timeliness, Accountability for actions and personal professional development.
The base salary for this position varies and depends on the number of years of relevant experience. In addition to a base salary, our Financial Systems Consultants have the opportunity to earn unlimited incentive compensation through our Revenue$hare bonus program.
D+H, formerly Compushare, is the leading North American provider of secure and reliable technology solutions to domestic and global financial institutions With a track record of solid, profitable growth, D+H offers career opportunities for those seeking a challenge and desiring to be part of further growing the company and meeting the needs of our clients.
Principals Only Please. Agency and/or Recruiter calls, email correspondence and candidate submissions will not be considered or responded to. Fees will not be paid for any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate information submitted to any employee of the company.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.