Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Formulator - Nutritional S...
Robinson Pharma Inc. is the leading contract manufacturer of nutritional supplements located in Santa Ana, CA is seeking for a Sr.Formulator who is responsible to develop formulas for Softgel, Tablet, Hard Shell Capsule, and Powder Mix per customer’s request. The Sr. Formulator will be responsible to performing and supervising activities to demonstrate method suitability for application to dietary drug substances and product scale-up. Must ensure formulas being develop is per customer’s need and practicality. Be involved in all aspect of the business direction and set priorities to meet changing needs.
- Oversees that certain raw materials requested by customer are not prohibited by FDA and will not affect the cost of company’s
- Monitors the manufacture of all products to ensure that they can be processed to meet specifications.
- Modifies existing formulas to improve reproducibility and reduce cost.
- Makes and document on deviation record necessary adjustments made.
- Makes necessary changes in the formulas to make it cost effective.
- Will introduce certain cost effective new raw materials to make good products with highest quality.
- Supports Sales Representatives for Technical Support and if required, then advises minor changes to make formulas better and cost
- Supports production of prototypes and trouble shoots whenever requested by production dept.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Occasionally travels to/from other facilities or attend trade shows if required.
Interested candidates, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org