Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Help Desk Associate
The Service Desk Associate will provide support for local and remote users with Microsoft Outlook, standard Windows desktop applications and operating systems, a variety of commercial (COTS) packages, intranet and internet browser, Blackberry devices and Deltek applications. This is a shift work position requiring some flexibility in work hours.
• Hardware/software troubleshooting experience.
• US Citizenship
• High school diploma or GED.
• 6 months of computer support in a technical call center environment.
• Proven experience providing effective and professional communication addressing moderately complex technical issues via telephone, email, and person-to-person.
• Demonstrated customer awareness, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Experience in desktop support, IT concepts, and help desk software.
• Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically, and act decisively in critical situations.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Internet Explorer, and Windows.
• May be some travel
Preferred Software and Hardware Experience:
• Minimum 2 years experience computer hardware/software support
• Technical certifications such as A+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA
• Windows XP, Windows 7, IE 6 and IE 8, Terminal Services, VPN software, Microsoft and other commonly used commercial products (including Office 2007 Suite), strong Microsoft Outlook skills, remote access, Deltek Costpoint, Blackberry support
• Account administration, password reset experience.