Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. IT Project Manager
Our organization, 120VC, is regarded as being the type of organization that sets unwavering high standards for project manager placements. We’re the benchmark most of our clients use to judge our competitors. It’s one of the primary reasons we are experiencing an almost vertical demand curve for exceptional project management talent. Our clients rank among the most widely respected companies in this country – household names – and have standards for excellence that most companies only dream about.
We’re seeking exceptional talent in the IT project management field. We’re seeking project managers that want to take their game to an entirely new level. You’ve probably read a lot about how the best athletes get better by forcing themselves to go up against the very best talent all the time – regardless of the outcomes – and they seek out only those organizations interested in excellence. IT project management is no different. It’s almost a self-fulfilling prophecy: if you want to be one of the best, you’ve got to surround yourself with others who have the same desire.
1. Manage assigned projects according to the 120VC toolkit.
2. Participate in a weekly Project Review for assigned projects.
3. Maintain at least a 95% Project Review average.
4. Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker).
5. Develop relationships with project team members and customer executives.
6. Develop solutions to project issues and effectively communicate solutions to the Program Manager, account manager and customers.
7. Demonstrate mastery of the 120VC Project Management Toolkit both orally and in practice.
8. Conduct weekly Project Reviews
9. Obtain 120VC Project Management Certification (120PMC) within 9 months from the start of employment.
10. Learn to train, mentor and conduct Project Reviews with project managers by showing progressive ability to perform the duties required of a Program Manager.
11. Obtain the 120VC Program Management Certification within 9 months from the start of employment.
12. Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
13. Conduct 120VC Project Management Instructor Led training courses.
14. Master portfolio / account level responsibilities associated with 120VC clients.
15. Escalate sales opportunities to the Program Manager and collaborate on development of contracts and statements of work as a subject matter expert.
16. Promote the 120VC toolkit by educating project participants, stakeholders, & customers on its use and merit.
17. Perform any other duties assigned.
120VC Core Values
If you’re the type of candidate that doesn’t shy away from high demands, rigorous and robust work environments, high learning opportunities, and strong performance expectations, we’d like to talk with you about helping you take your Project Management career to the next level! Send us a copy of your resume along with a half-page write up of your most significant project management challenge.