120VC is looking for excited, intelligent & competent Leaders who are passionate about building. Leaders who want to lead the development of the world’s next wave of ground breaking products & services, support the growth of world changing businesses, and strengthen the world’s economy by lighting a fire under innovation and eliminating the cost boundary.
We are currently seeking Senior IT Project Managers for immediate hire with the following responsibilities:
- Good judgment, sound integrity.
- Analytical problem solving skills, team player.
- High energy, positive personality.
- 8 + years working as a Senior Manager or above in IT (14,560 hrs. +) in Fortune 1000.
- Held the title of Consulting Manager or above for Big 4 or title in Project/Program/Portfolio Management capacity.
- Responsible for large projects or initiatives.
- Responsible for budgets in excess of $2M.
- Managed 30+ direct reports.
- Reported in to managers who were VP or above.
- Managed direct reports over multiple geographical locations (preferably domestic and international).
- Strong writing skills.
- Very organized and articulate.
- Completed training course in project management.
- Manage assigned projects according to the 120VC toolkit.
- Participate in a weekly Project Review for assigned projects.
- Maintain at least a 95% Project Review average.
- Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker).
- Develop relationships with project team members and customer executives.
- Develop solutions to project issues and effectively communicate solutions to the Program Manager, account manager and customers.
- Demonstrate mastery of the 120VC Project Management Toolkit both orally and in practice.
- Conduct weekly Project Reviews
- Obtain 120VC Project Management Certification (120PMC) within 9 months from the start of employment.
- Learn to train, mentor and conduct Project Reviews with project managers by showing progressive ability to perform the duties required of a Program Manager.
- Obtain the 120VC Program Management Certification within 9 months from the start of employment.
- Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
- Conduct 120VC Project Management Instructor Led training courses.
- Master portfolio / account level responsibilities associated with 120VC clients.
- Escalate sales opportunities to the Program Manager and collaborate on development of contracts and statements of work as a subject matter expert.
- Promote the 120VC toolkit by educating project participants, stakeholders, & customers on its use and merit.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
120VC Core Values
- 120VC defines the quality standard & we do not compromise quality.
- We are Self Leaders empowered to make decision; we don’t wait to be told what is necessary, we identify wins for 120VC, vet and execute.
- All agreements and commitments translate into action that contributes to wins.
- We measure success in accomplishments instead of hard work and promises.
- We embrace mistakes that lead to growth or improvement, but we do not tolerate apathy.
- We tell the truth and don’t make excuses, we deplore politicians.
- We admit to solve problems quickly.
- We market 120VC not ourselves.
- We expect every employee to own their own success by living the 120VC core values. WE WALK THE TALK…
- We are a coaching culture; it is everyone’s job to hold others accountable to our core values.