Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Oracle DBA
The Oracle DBA Lead is an expert who understands the technical aspects of Oracle Databases and in great depth, specifically 11g/10g databases. Will work with development teams, DBA teams and platform engineers to ensure that usage of Oracle is always optimal and that the available tools and technologies are identified and used appropriately.
Provides installation, configuration, architecture planning, support, administration and general consulting to the development teams for the existing Oracle EPM (Hyperion) and SOA (Fusion) environments. Supports large OLAP environment and ensures availability of the data, consults with Development and Infrastructure teams with regards to the appropriate design of OLAP solutions as well as perform tuning and ensure adherence to OLAP data standards.
Knowledge & Experience
• 8+ years experience in the entire Oracle databases environment and architecture.
• 6+ years of experience with supporting Oracle RAC, ASM, and Sun Cluster on Linux and Solaris systems.
• • Knowledge of Weblogic application server and SOA architecture.
• In-depth experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with Essbase, Hyperion web applications, SOA and ODI.
• In-depth Knowledge of Essbase, and Planning Administration and Performance Tuning.
• Deep knowledge of Oracle databases tuning and optimization.
• Extensive experience with Unix/Linux platform.
• Migration experience of application from non-production to production environment.
• A minimum of 6 years working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
• At least 6 years of hands-on experience developing documentation, white papers and presentations to all levels of management and technical staff.
• Exposure to other RDBMS systems such as MySQL and SQL*Server.
Contract/FT opportunities with Fortune 500 company. Pls send the resume ASAP.