Get new similar jobs by email for
Injection Molding Sr. Process/...
Injection Molding Sr. Process/Set-UpTechnition Opportunity
Fiskars Americas, a global manufacturer of branded consumer products, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, team-oriented individual to fill the role of Sr.Process/Set-Up Technician in the Production Department at our Apopka, FL location. The primary duties of this role will be to set-up and effectively operate a variety of manufacturing equipment. Effectively produce quality products in accordance with company guidelines and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations. Maintain departmental efficiencies through proper machine cycle time management and operate in a safe manner at all times.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Set-up, adjust and operate manufacturing machinery and related equipment to produce quality parts and ensure that cycle time standards are maintained on each job.
· Meet production deadlines to effectively manage each machine to ensure that all production items are delivered to customers on time and complete.
· Performs in-process inspection and communicates results.
· Meet all safety and housekeeping requirements to ensure production areas are clean and free of unnecessary items.
Ideal candidate will possess:
· At least 5 + years experience in injection molding, with proven formal training.
· Computer skills a plus.
· Able to work independently with little guidance.
· Able to work nights and a flexible shift.
· Able to lift 50lbs.
We have the brands, resources, and creative environment to intensify your career success. We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, 401K, and a friendly team environment.
For consideration, qualified candidates should submit a resume, and salary history/requirements to:
3000 W. Orange Ave.
Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line MUST contain the JOB TITLE of the position for which you are applying.
For more information please visit our website at: www.fiskars.com
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Principals Only. No calls please.