We are looking for a Sr Product Manager Enterprise / Security Products who can multi- task and have a vision.
We need someone passionate and how is responsible for the development of marketing requirements documents, marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. A true self-starter, who takes the initiative to solve problems and execute tasks!
If this looks like a great fit for you, send your resume, along with your salary requirements’ and let’s connect. If not for you please pay it forward and pass it along to anyone else that might be looking.
Overview of our walk on water items:
- · Very strong technical aptitude, including good working knowledge of enterprise security software architectures / technologies and software development processes;
- · You would be very comfortable in developing business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- · You can clearly define product requirements and collaborates with engineering throughout the product lifecycle.
- · Partners with sales, marketing and partners/customers and supports product demonstration and training.
- · Maintains continuous interaction with customers and prospects. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies.
- · You are proven supporting product(s) and or being responsibility for product line(s)
- · Direct development or engineering management experience a plus;
- · Works on complex problems that impact the design success of current products or addresses broad design issues of future products or technologies.
- · Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- · 6 or more years of experience in product marketing and management
- · 4 or more years of experience with the high technology industry with software security technology knowledge a plus
- · Customer service orientation
- · Sales engineering and / or development experience a plus;
It is imperative to bring these qualities as well:
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong organizational and self-motivation skills
- · Solid business sense combined with ability to think strategically and execute tactically;
- · Some marketing, business development, and / or selling experience a plus;
- · Strong coaching and counseling skills; ability to develop organizational talents
- · Proven ability to develop quality products on time
- · Strong documentation skills
Again, if this looks like a great fit for you, send your resume, along with your salary requirements’ and let’s connect. If not for you please pay it forward and pass it along to anyone else that might be looking.