Senior RF Engineer – Power Amplifier
- Wide range of design knowledge of RF design from 1 GHz to 9 GHz, including Modulation and Power Amplifier Design.
- Specific RF experience in Class A through Class C power amplifier tuning from 5 watts to 100 watts (CW and Pulsed applications), and modern RF packaging techniques.
- Experience in RF development tools, 8051 family of Microprocessor controllers and interfacing is a plus.
- Hands on knowledge of Radar design and test techniques including using Spectrum Analyzers, Vector Generators, Power Meters, and data analyzers.
- Eagleware, Microwave Office, MS Office, Visio, and AutoCAD experience.
- Any FPGA designs experience a plus.
- Knowledge of J-STD-001 solders also a plus.
- 10 to 15 years experience required.
- BS Degree required, MS preferred.
Teletronics Technology Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, Nine paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement and much more.