Get new similar jobs by email for
FULCRUM IT JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: C# Developer
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt, US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Clearance: Obtain a Public Trust
Location: Centreville, VA
Summary: Working as part of a top-notch software development team, the candidate for this senior position will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including system architecture, design and coding as well as business analysis and requirements analysis. The team uses a variant of the Agile Development Methodology to efficiently and reliably design, implement and deliver quality software that meets or exceeds all client expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Consult with clients and other project team members to design, build and manage Mobile and Web based applications using a Agile based methodology.
2. Participate in requirements analysis, researching and introducing new technologies, system architecture, and software development.
3. Lead and direct the work of others, especially junior developers.
5. Apply and train others in the use of modern software development tools and techniques such as Agile Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Automated Testing and Continuous Integration.
6. Perform a variety of complicated tasks with enthusiasm and creativity.
7. Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
8. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a very strong Computer Science background
• Experience: 5+ years of related experience;
• Certificates: None
• Clearance: Obtain a Public Trust
• US Passport: Not required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong communication skills and the ability and interest to pick up new technologies as needed.
• Ability to troubleshoot, optimize and customize existing products.
• Be highly motivated and possess good technical and communications skills.
• Familiarity with modern software development tools and techniques such as Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Automated Testing and Continuous Integration.
• Deep knowledge of a variety of software development tools, concepts, practices and procedures.
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Experience with using Microsoft T-SQL
• Experience with the latest versions (4.5) of the Microsoft .NET Architecture and ASP.NET.
• Experience with the latest versions (2 and 3) of the Microsoft MVC Framework.
• Experience designing and developing Section 508 / Accessibility compliant applications.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum IT Services is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum IT specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum IT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V