Get new similar jobs by email for
Call Paddi at 408-845-9400(x110) or email email@example.com
Location: San Jose, CA
Client are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer who is a self-starter, team player and have strong drive to innovate.
1) Define overall test strategy for assigned features.
2) Estimate testing effort, prioritize projects, plan implementations and help rollout changes
3) Define automation strategy and ensure testability
4) Write best in class code to automate testing for your assigned feature areas (familiarity with Selenium/WebDriver is a plus)
5) Develop deep understanding of the engineering processes, tools and concepts in order to effectively narrow down defects. Ability to not only find a defect but also to narrow it down to the root cause
6) Participates in test design and test systems architecture discussions, proposes and discusses solutions to system and product changes that are related to domain area
7) Resolve problems and existing impediments through innovative solutions
8) Build tools/frameworks/utilities to maximize efficiency
9) Ideal candidate should have ability to work on simultaneous projects in a highly dynamic environment, a quick learner and have big appetite for learning and implementing new technologies.
• Highly experienced in requirements analysis, test planning, creation of test cases for the full spectrum of test types and phases, test data & environment preparation, test execution and test status reporting
• Strong communication, problem analysis/resolution skills
• Ability to work on simultaneous projects in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability and passion to write code in a high level programming language like Java and highly motivated to learn technology stack
• Experience with Selenium/WebDriver is preferred
• Understanding of various development methodologies like Agile is highly desirable
• 7+ years of relevant experience required (BS) or 6+ years of relevant experience required (MS)
• The qualifications must be objective, non-comparative, relevant to performance of the particular position, and enable the accomplishment of business-related goals.
3140 De La Cruz Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel| 408-845-9400 ex 110