Get new similar jobs by email for
Assist in the daily operation of the Accounting Department.
· Prepares and schedules journal entries required to effect properly stated account balances.
· Perform those activities related to month, quarter and year-end closing.
· Responsible for Hyperion Financial Reporting.
· Responsible for Intercompany Invoicing.
· Responsible for maintaining Fixed Asset ledger.
· Performs PEX Analysis and distributes PEX to departmental managers.
· Performs service technicians' monthly cycle counts.
· Performs other duties as requested by Accounting Manager.
· Prepare monthly account reconciliations
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
· Assist in daily functions relating to Accounts Payable.
· Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Primary People Contacts:
· Management Staff
· Department Staff
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required:
· Four year business degree (preferably in Accounting)
· Ability to interact with all levels in organization
· Computer literate (must have Excel proficiency)
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Attention to detail
Prerequisites (Education, Experience):
· Four year accounting degree
· Minimum of two years experience preferred
Performance Measurement Criteria:
· Accuracy and timeliness of assignment completion
· Ability to identify problems and proposed solutions
Allocation of Time:
· 40% working independently
· 40% working with staff
· 20% working with Accounting Manager
METTLER TOLEDO is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions. A significant majority of our instrument sales are in segments in which we are the global leader. In addition to a broad product offering, we have one of the largest global sales and service organizations among precision instrument companies.
We focus on the high value-added segments of our markets by providing innovative instruments that often integrate various technologies including application-specific solutions for customers. We design our instruments not only to gather valuable data but also to facilitate the processing and transfer of this data into customers' management information systems.
Mettler-Toledo Safeline is the world leader in industrial metal detection and x-ray equipment offering an excellent compensation package. Company paid benefits include: Health, Life, STD/LTD, and Dental. We also offer 401(k) Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.