Get new similar jobs by email for
Staff Accountant Manufacturing...
Our Client, a leading manufacturing company in the northern suburbs of Illinois, is looking for a Staff Accountant. The ideal candidate will have two to three years of experience and be eligible to sit for the CPA exam. The position will assist the Controller in the month-end accounting close. Salary will be in the 60 - 70K range and include a full benefit package.
• Closes cash disbursements and accounts payable vouchers modules.
• Prepares various monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Assists in the preparation and analysis of financial statements including the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
• Analyzes actual results against prior year, forecasts and budgets.
• Prepares capital spending analysis on a monthly basis.
• Files monthly Sales and Use Tax reports and annual MPC earned and used report.
• Assists management in the completion of the Annual Operating Plan.
• Works with plant personnel to calculate costs savings from projects and lean process improvement initiatives.
•Prepares and reviews customer profitability analysis.
• Reviews and updates manufacturing overhead rates.
• Performs ad hoc financial analysis for financial services and plant management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• At least 2-3 years of accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Strong general ledger, account analysis and cost accounting backgrounds are required
• Advanced proficiencies in Excel is mandatory and Access is strongly preferred
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant position or want to hear about similar positions visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com
style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" class="cs95E872D0">FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference Code: US_EN_8_22813_35070373