A Health Care Staff Coordinator is responsible for coordination of staffing RN/LPN/CNA/HHA & Companions among various Home Health cases –Hospital –Medical –Rehab –Hospice facilities
The Staffing coordinator will:
Communicate with case managers and family members to understand staffing needs and review daily schedules and open orders to proactively contact active Caregivers to gain appropriate coverage for Clients/cases.
· Computer skills, Data entry, Office skills, operate common office equipment.
· Handle fast past environment
· Have effective communication, customer service, and telephone skills
· Be able to follow through with tasks to completion.
· Detail oriented and organizational skill a must.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
· Team Player/High energy
· Health Care exp necessary, Staffing or Scheduling exp a plus.
· Other tasks as needed.