State Farm Insurance is looking to establish new agents in the following areas:
State Farm® -The #1 Insurer of Cars and Homes in California and Nationally!
Ranked 41st on the 2014 Fortune 500 list of top companies and one of the largest insurers in the United States, State Farm has been named one of America's Greatest Brands and been consistently recognized as a leader in the industry for its financial strength, community involvement and customer service. Each year, State Farm invests a substantial amount of money to highlight our brand and help our local agents through national marketing, advertising and branding efforts. Our founder's philosophy of insurance coverage at a fair price, coupled with fair claim settlement, remains the cornerstone of our success. His original vision and values still guide us
Today, more than 18,000 agents and 65,000 employees serve more than 81 million policies in the United States and Canada. We also provide our customers with a wide array of financial products and services to help them manage today and prepare for tomorrow. The State Farm agent is key to our core values and they personalize our "Good Neighbor" philosophy. Every day, State Farm agents and employees help people recover from life's many uncertainties and plan for a better future.
A Golden Opportunity in the Golden State!
We are seeking successful, career-minded people to become State Farm agents to help us build on our leadership position in the insurance and financial services industry. Our agents work within their communities to exclusively market State Farm products, which include multiple-line insurance and financial services.
As an Agent, you will:
- Develop Your Client Base-enjoy interacting with people as you generate clientele by networking and contacting company provided leads.
- Conduct Appointments-meet with clients face-to-face and provide the best insurance and financial services solutions to fit their needs from the industry leader.
- Get Assistance From Support Staff-your team of well-trained insurance and financial services experts keep your business running smoothly. State Farm will pay for the licensing and training for up to 3 team members.
- Lead Your Team-if you prefer to hire sales professionals to generate business and run appointments as opposed to doing it yourself, you have that option!
- Love Your Freedom-you’re the boss, so no need to worry about how you are going to balance work and family. It’s a brand new life!
This opportunity DOES NOT require prior experience in Sales or Insurance.
We will provide you with paid world-class training and assist you in obtaining necessary licensing. Our successful agents are from various walks of life, but all possess the following characteristics:
Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to own and run a successful business Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals Passionate about people and State Farm’s value proposition Excellent leadership skills and decision making abilities Organized, focused and creativeCandidates must pass a credit check and be willing to invest capital
Why State Farm?
Becoming a State Farm® California agent requires careful consideration; after all, you’re investing in yourself. Be assured that as a State Farm agent, you’ll be aligned with a company that has earned the respect of its customers and community and is a premier brand in the United States and Canada.
What other Insurance company can say:
There are 77 million policies and 26 million households with our Insurance We are the largest U.S. auto and home insurer We are the largest California auto and home insurer with more than 5.6 million policies We’ve been the leading insurer of cars since 1942 We insure 1 in 5 U.S. homes and we’ve been the leading insurer of U.S. homes since 1964
With a track record like this, there is no other insurance company that can better position you for success!
What Being a State Farm Agent Means to You:
- Stability: State Farm has a 90% agent retention rate and average tenure of 20 years among its agents, which is among the best in the industry.
- Income Potential: A sales manager position with executive level income opportunities. Many of our agents consistently earn over 6 figures.
- Entrepreneurship: Your talent, your staff, and your hard work contribute to the success of your agency.
- Career Advancement: State Farm’s executives are promoted from within and former agents are well represented in the current leadership structure.
- Flexibility: A work environment that allows you control over your time.
- Support: Our paid world-class training is the best in the industry as is our superb and experienced claims force
- Products: Offer a full spectrum of over 120 insurance and financial products and services to your clients
Align with a leader…Apply to State Farm today!
State Farm Insurance Companies
Apply at: www.myagencycareer.com