|Function ||Client Operations|
|Primary Objective || |
The Statements Coordinator is responsible for creating, printing, and rendering of financial statements with great attention to detail, preventing privacy violations by ensuring customers don’t receive data not belonging to them. Financial statements are processed both through automated machine inserters and through manual methods. /*/
|Knowledge & Skill Requirements || |
- 1-2 years Item Processing or Statement Processing experience in a Service Bureau preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of check processing and computer room functions.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Intermediate PC and Windows knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Proven ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Some physical lifting required; usually no more than 40lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive or continuous work tasks.
- Ability to work in team oriented atmosphere.
- Must be flexible and able to work required overtime and remain at work until daily work is completed.
|Experience Required || |
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Previous banking experience or previous experience in IP Coordinator role.
|Education Required || |
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
|Responsibilities || |
- Create and Print statements using the application software.
- Create and print cripple statements.
- Fold statements using the folding machine.
- Meet all deadlines for completion of work, including assisting other departments that are dependent upon Statement Matching production.
- Render both Image and Conventional statements.Verify check/image count and account name with appropriate statement.
- Correctly package contents in envelopes.
- Balance number of statements to number of envelopes mailed for each institution.
- Process mail and prepare paper work for the Pre-sort House.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Physical Demands ||The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Ability to see PC and operate accordingly.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, lift and carry up to 40 lbs. of weight.
- Position involves mostly sedentary work, exerting a negligible amount of effort to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time.
|Work Environment ||The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
|Close Date ||Open Until Filled|