Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Storage Engineer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Provide systems and server application support in a 24x7 environment.
- Create LUNs, zoning and masking using EMC SymCLI and ControlCenter.
- Maintain and perform capacity planning and firmware upgrades.
- Optimize the storage system to provide peak performance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years hands-on experience working in Windows server 2003 and 2008 environments.
- 5+ years diverse storage environment experience (EMC CLARiiON or NetApp storage products).
- Experience with EMC VMAX or DMX storage devices, hardware setup / configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with EMC Symmetrix enterprise-class storage.
- Hands-on experience with RAID levels, EMC TimeFinder BCV and replication methods.
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Storage Scope and Performance Manager.
- Detailed knowledge of RAID, SCSI, SAN and NAS a must.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning experience a plus.
- Strong storage problem isolation and resolution skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!