Supply Chain Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Supply Chain Manager at its Los Angeles Branch in Ontario, California.
- Position is warehouse-based at Uline's Distribution Center.
- Coordinate Velocity team efforts to execute projects in timely manner within company guidelines and expectations.
- Analyze sales and inventory data to determine product placement.
- Generate move sheets for items that require primary changes.
- Review and update warehouse maps.
- Work closely with Inventory Control team to coordinate product movement, warehouse slotting changes and product rotation process.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience in distribution, inventory or operational procedures.
- 1 to 2 years managerial or supervisory experience.
- Engineering background a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Available for travel to Uline's branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!