Froedtert Health is currently seeking a Surgical Technologist who is responsible to provide direct and indirect patient care in the field of operating room technology under the supervision of a registered nurse.
• Knowledge of basic anatomy, physiology and medical terminology, as normally acquired through a high school education and successful completion of an accredited program
• Completion of surgical technologist program (May be waived if the individual demonstrates satisfactory on the job experience)
• CST certification recommended
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods (greater than eighty percent of work time) and to occasionally lift and position patients when preparing them for operative procedures
• Manual dexterity necessary to grasp and hold firmly retractors and delicate instruments
Named as a 2012 "National Top Workplace" by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Froedtert Health offers comprehensive benefits, opportunities for professional growth and continuous learning to help you reach your personal and professional goals. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Froedtert and to apply, please visit: froedterthealth.org