Get new similar jobs by email for
Sedona Technologies is a consulting company that provides Information Technology and Engineering Services to companies throughout the United States. Sedona Technologies is a division of The Sedona Group. Founded in 1986, The Sedona Group has offices in over 30 US cities and annual sales of over $110 million. Sedona Technologies creates innovative solutions allowing our customers to better manage critical information, control costs, and improve performance and efficiency through technology.
What You’ll Do:
· 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment providing server support and administration
· 3+ years with Citrix XenApp 6.5 and VMWare
· Experience with Winders Server 2003-2012
· Setup and maintenance of RAID groups
· Active Directory and server/application support are also required.
· Plan and execute system backup and recovery process
· Troubleshoot, isolate, and research problems, recommending solutions and escalating theissue when necessary
· Evaluate hardware, software and systems components to enhance company infrastructure services
· PHP, MSSQL, and Linux scripting experience is a plus
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in a related career field.
We also require:
· Have or going for a MCIPT or a MCSE
· 4+ years of experience as a server administrator
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/certifications
A strong candidate will also have:
· An MBA or other advanced degree