At Boeing, you can build something better for yourself, our customers, and the world. Here you can transform aerospace and make history. And you’ll work alongside other experts and visionaries who lead and inspire. Our workforce includes every profession and career path you can imagine, taking you as far as you can dream.
At Boeing, we aspire to be the strongest, best and best-integrated aerospace company in the world - today and tomorrow. When you join our team, your passion for engineering can soar.
Our Systems Engineers oversee and advance the processes by which complex systems are conceived, planned, designed, built, tested and certified. This is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including defense, space, aircraft, communications, navigation, sensor, computer software, computer hardware, transportation, and other aerospace and commercial systems activities. Critical roles range from assisting with analyses to evaluating customer/operational needs to defining system performance requirements; to leading analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
Sample Responsibilities, Based on Experience:
- Assists and assures compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Leads others to evaluate customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Leads analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- ABET is preferred, although not required.
- Master’s degree or PhD with related experience is required for more senior levels.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.