Get new similar jobs by email for
Team Lead - Assembly & Product...
Our firm, a leading innovative Global Manufacturing organization, has an immediate need for a Team Lead – Production & Assembly at its New Orleans Area headquarters. As a key member of the Assembly Management team, this role serves to coordinate activities of production personnel in support of maximizing daily operational objectives.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Leads a team of Production and Assembly personnel during 2nd Shift operations in a high volume manufacturing facility.
· Serves as an expert in Assembly operation and equipment troubleshooting.
· Participates in the hiring of new employees and the training of new and existing employees.
· Participates in employee performance feedback, coaching and planning.
· Identifies process improvements and works with others to implement.
· Conducts on-going Issues meetings with production personnel, prioritizes those issues and works to develop/implement solutions.
· Creates an environment of continuous improvement insuring proactive state of the art production efforts in the long term.
The ideal candidate will have a BA or BS in Industrial Technology or comparable Engineering discipline with at least 2-3 years of leadership experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting. A proven background in injection molding, packaging operations or automation is highly desired.
Desired Skills & Experience