Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Analyst- Medicaid
CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking experienced Technical Analysts with the following skills and experience:
· Expertise in analyzing and making recommendations on improving technology infrastructure.
· Expertise with technology strategy and planning around hardware, software, and large scale system implementation projects.
· Experience with full life cycle systems implementation projects in State Human Services or State Medicaid environments.
· Experience with strategy and planning for development and testing of conversions and electronic data interchange (EDI).
· Expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Power point, Excel, Visio)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Must be willing and able to travel
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V