Business Development/ Technical Sales Engineer
National Manufacturing Company, Inc., a leading manufacturer of deep drawn metal enclosures is currently seeking a talented, Business Development/ Technical Sales Engineer as we continue to expand our business. Reporting to Vice President of Sales & Marketing, this position will be responsible for championing the business development efforts as follows:
· Interact/ engage with the customers from the time the Request For Quote (RFQ) is received
· Facilitate conference calls between customer and National Technical teams for developing a better understanding of the customers’ technical and commercial requirements
· Champion/ Coordinate the cost estimating process from start to finish by working with Engineering, Purchasing, Quality and Sales to generate the pricing proposal
· Communicate the pricing proposals to the customer
· Gather valuable information/ insight required to convert the pricing proposals into purchase orders
· Follow-up on qualified customers and opportunities in a professional and timely manner
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity for growth.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to via e-mail email@example.com or mail National Manufacturing Co., Inc.
12 River Road Chatham, NJ 07928
Please visit our website: www.natlmfg.com