Get new similar jobs by email for
Information Security Analyst
The Security Analyst’s overall responsibility is to protect computer assets by establishing and enforcing system access controls; maintaining disaster preparedness, conduct audits and reviews, and monitoring security configurations.
The Security Analyst is an analyst position, required to actively work in a small security team and work with other specialist teams to plan, design and implement security controls.
· Oracle Financials is the ERP used to manage financials, inventory and project accounting.
· Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint.
· CheckPoint Firewall, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Cisco routers and firewalls.
· Databases include SQL Server and Oracle.
· Actively monitor security infrastructure to ensure that confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems are ensured.
· Review CheckPoint firewall to ensure compliance with companiespolices.
· Review changes to Active Directory to ensure compliance with Co.’s policies and best practices.
· Monitor changes in production environment for compliance with Co.s policies.
· Monitor vulnerabilities to ensure proper operation of patching policy.
· Administer identity management solution.
· Reviews AD accounts periodically to detect improper access.
· Collaborate with IT management, and other IT teams to manage security vulnerabilities.
· Conduct security awareness training.
Formal Education & Certification
· University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 3 years related work experience or any equivalent combination or experience and education.
· Must possess current certifications in Security. CISSP certification would be a benefit.
Knowledge and Experience
· Must be experienced in Active Directory, security settings and group policies.
· Should have experience reviewing security logs.
· Hands on experience conducting IT audits or reviews.
· Must be very comfortable with technical elements of network security and design, to include TCP/IP, firewalls, IPS/IDS, routers.
· Must have experience monitoring and reporting on system vulnerabilities. Should be comfortable explaining impact of vulnerabilities to business and IT managers.
· Hands on experience with security tools such as Norton’s Symantec EndPoint Protection or McAfee
· Should possess experience with vulnerability scanning tool like Rapid 7.
Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, TCP/IP