Technical Sales Rep - Oil/Gas Well Completion Systems
Full-Time $100,000 - $200,000
If you are a Technical Sales Rep with experience in Oil/Gas Well Completion Systems and/or down hole tools, please read on!
A global oil/gas down hole tool manufacturer has an immediate need for a Technical Sales Representative for it's Completions Systems division. Candidate should be local to Denver, CO and have existing applicable contacts in the region. We provide integrated completion solutions including swellable packers, liner top packers, frac sleeves and related accessory items.
Base Salary - $100k range + commissions + plus $1000 per month car allowance.
What You Will Be Doing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales strategy to ensure direct customer contact in the areas as assigned by Manager.
- Call on management representatives such as engineers, drilling superintendents or other personnel within oilfield related industries and organizations.
- Review blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client's use of proposed equipment or services.
- Propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Maintain knowledge of current and new products through interaction with Engineering, Service and Plant personnel.
- Provide technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of inflatable packers or other downhole tools on either a rental or sales basis.
- Prepare sales or service presentations or contracts for products or services.
- Enter sales order information into a Sales Entry Order System and ensure accuracy and completeness of information.
- Assist Service staff in running tools on customer sites as required.
- Provide technical training to clients.
- Prepare sales reporting and/or call reports as required to indicate sales activity and historical data.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience in sales or Business Development relating to the use, operation, and maintenance of inflatable packers or other downhole tools on either a rental or sales basis.
- Oil/Gas Well Completions
- Down Hole Tools
- Frac Sleeves
- Liners, etc...
What's In It for You
Supplement Life – Voluntary
Short-Term Disability Insurance – Voluntary
Long-Term Disability Insurance - Voluntary
401(k) and Profit Sharing
Employee Assistance Plan
Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
Service Award Recognition Program
Leave for Bereavement, Family Medical, Jury Duty
So, if you are a Technical Sales Rep with extensive Oil/Gas Well Completion Systems experience in the West Texas area, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: BMC-TSRDEN
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: BMC-TSRDEN -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Bryan McQuilkin | Senior Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.