Type: Sales & Sales Management
Summary of Responsibilities
The Technical Specialist, under minimum supervision, calls on established accounts and prospective customers for the purpose of selling Company products and services.
- Calls on established accounts to solicit sales and offers testing assistance, as appropriate.
- Pursues new business development and expand the existing customer base by establishing additional contacts in order to ensure continuity and future growth.
- Update and maintains necessary sales documentation, including service call, expense and call CSP Reports.
- Reviews performance and Prospect Pyramid weekly, with the Regional Manager.
- Completes Service and Expense Reports, Sales Forecast, Calendar and Prospect Pyramid, monthly.
- Develops a Territory Growth Plan, yearly.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties, as may be required.
- Ability to operate personal computer and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with people at all organizational levels
- Capability to move up to 60 lbs. manually or with assisting equipment.
- Excellent administrative, analytical, negotiation, organizational, planning, and persuasion skills
- Expert knowlege of Chemical Water Treatment in areas of boilers, cooling towers, and waste water
- Two or more years performing direct chemical sales for boilers, cooling tower water treatment
- Working level knowledge of direct sales methods, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Natural, Physical Science or Mechanical Engineering highly desirable
- Mechanical aptitude with excellent plumbing, electrical, valves and pumps knowledge & skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE
How to apply: email@example.com
Place is subject line: WEG-Philly