Get new similar jobs by email for
Word of Faith Int'l Christian Center, a non-denominational Christian Church in Southfield, Michigan is looking for a creative, high-capacity video producer/director who is passionate about making videos, loves live production, and is a gifted media storyteller to touch the lives of people with God’s message! This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
- Degree in Video Production or 3 years minimum equivalent on the job experience
- Ability to film, direct, and edit creative, cutting edge videos
- Final Cut Suite, Adobe Suite
- Proficient on MAC and PC.
- Know all facets of production including creative process, scriptwriting,
shooting, audio, graphics, producing, and editing
- Knowledgeable in moving graphics, software, and techniques and stays current with design trends.
- Works with teams to hone marketing and creativity
- Management of Television Staff = 1 staff member & volunteers
- Research production and equipment needs; develop scope and budget projections.
- Maintain mastering, duplication, and archiving of a finished project.
- Maintain records on all projects.
- Creative, conceptual thinker, able to see ideas through to completion in a rapidly changing environment.
- Manage time and schedules well, and meet deadlines consistently. Capable of handling several tasks at once with thorough follow through.
- Maintain a flexible spirit in order to change tasks quickly at the supervisor’s discretion.
- Good interpersonal skills for relating effectively with staff members, leadership, volunteers, and outside vendors.
- Great communication skills – verbal and written.
- Able to work creatively with limited resources.
- Able to commit to the core values and belief of our church and adhere to those values in the assigned projects.
- Constant Learner
- Creativity, Creativity and more Creativity!
- Producing weekly video announcements, dynamic videos (shorts, testimonies, promos, etc.) and creation/management of television and radio broadcast in accordance with the mission of the ministry
- Leads live production team for Sunday and Mid-week services , and specialty services when applicable
- Regular tasks include meetings with ministry leaders, developing concepts, writing copy, television staff management, working with production support, directing field shoots, conducting interviews, and editing/post production as needed
-Reports to Supervisor in charge of Media Department
Mature and ongoing relationship with Christ.
Regularly attend church services.
Heart of a servant and optimistic attitude.
Passion to minister creatively and effectively through media.
- Links to your online video portfolio (“No one will be considered without an online video portfolio or demo reel”)