Teller II -- Member Relationship Officer (MRO) Starting at $15.25
Teller I - Member Relationship Rep (MRR) Starting at $12.60
This position will be filled at the appropriate level (Member Relationship Rep, or Member Relationship Officer based upon the selected candidates' experience in a financial institution.
Security Service Federal Credit Union is excited to hire a motivated sales and service oriented professional driven to serve members through enthusiasm and expertise. Our MROs and MRRs educate our members on how to reach their financial goals while providing superior service in an ever changing branch environment. If you're seeking a challenging career opportunity where you can make a daily difference in people's lives, then this job may be for you. Advance your career at Security Service Federal Credit Union, one of the largest credit unions in the nation and help us become "America's Best Credit union".
All we're missing is you!
As an MRR or MRO, you will work one on one with our members and be responsible for:
- Providing a consultative sales approach to meet our member's financial needs by proactively identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell beneficial products and services.
- Fostering a teamwork attitude to ensure all credit union goals and objectives are achieved.
- Independently processing a variety of transactions and opening accounts, IRA's, CD's, processing loan applications and more.
- Authorizing, approving, and researching transactions; performing overrides, approving check holds, and making check cashing decisions.Positions require:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including some Saturdays.
- Flexibility to work on the high-volume sales and cash side of the business while providing a high level of service to our members.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor to confidently speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner.
- MRR level position requires:
- A minimum one year experience in assessing and meeting customer needs through customer service or cash operations and
- One year customer service experience in a sales capacity.
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- MRO level position requires:
- Two plus years of experience in a financial institution Bank or Credit Union and
- Two plus years sales experience
- We offer:
- Competitive salary, based on prior, related experience.
- MRO starting at $15.25 per hour
- MRR starting at $12.60 per hour
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Free gym membership and award-winning wellness program.
- Company-paid medical insurance for full-time employees.
- We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities