Experienced sales professional needed to manage and grow an established territory. Candidate must be dynamic, self-directed, self-motivated and willing to become an integral part of our sales force. Qualified applicant will be responsible for selling our complete line of products and services. We will train and provide all the tools you need to become successful. Incentive potential based on individual performance. The sky is the limit! For more information go to www.ncscedit.com.
- Polished sales skills - phone prospecting, relationship building, performing presentations, assessing clients' needs & closing sales
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Accurate computer skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Flexible to do limited travel
- Knowledge of the Credit/Financial/Banking industry a plus
- BS/BA degree with at least 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Highly organized and professional
- Positive and self-motivated team player
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills
- Must be available 8:30-5:00 M-F to work at our Company Headquarters in Highland Hts., OH.
Competitive salary & incentive package, health, life, dental, disability, paid holiday, vacation and sick time, 401k Plan and a pleasant, professional work environment. Free coffee! Team building events include: ice cream social, company barbeque, corn hole tournament, holiday party.
Join our successful team!! Forward your resume with compensation requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.