Come shape our Cvent product learning experience for our employees and clients! Cvent has an opportunity for a Training Manager who can do it all: training delivery, curriculum development, video/document production, and managing a fast-paced team environment. This position will be part of Cvent’s Client Services and report to the Sr. Vice President of Client Services.
· Manage and motivate the Training & Development staff to ensure clients are product proficient through web-based and classroom trainings.
· Manage and enhance internal product training needs across Cvent through instructor led and self paced curriculums across all offices (US and India included).
· Take a lead role in creating content and trainings for all new hires coming through Cvent University twice a year.
· Evaluate training needs for external certification programs for professionals and students, develop training strategies, and design certification programs using a variety of instructional techniques.
· Develop self-service support portal including product guides, knowledgebase articles, new release documentation and video tutorials.
· Coordinate activities related to “Product Training Road Shows” (marketing the training, scheduling facilities, enrolling participants, etc).
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
· 8+ years of related experience.
· Experience working with training teams specialized in software training a plus
· Decisive and mentoring leadership style
· Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and document software training programs and support for clients and employees.
· Demonstrated ability to create and implement training for multiple delivery mediums (eLearning, job aids, and instructor-led training).
· Professional written and oral communication skills.
· Collaborative and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to build productive working relationships with immediate team members, other department managers/employees, and outside entities.
· Experience in working with an online support portal a plus.
Cvent, Inc.(www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,100 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.