Travel Nurse Jobs in Critical Care / Emergency Room… lots of them starting now.
Interested in traveling to New York? As the premier nurse staffing provider in New York, White Glove has its best travel nurse assignments available throughout the state; travel nurse jobs you won’t find anywhere else, with anyone else.
Relocate to New York for a short while to take on a 13 week full-time travel nurse contract as a Critical Care / Emergency Room Travel RN Registered Nurse, with top New York travel nursing salary and benefits! Stay longer if you wish – great chance for renewal of your travel assignment…
New York – the EmpireState. From the city that never sleeps, to the scenic country areas…
BrowseRockefellerCenter… Visit Niagara Falls… and everything in between. At the same time get paid top Travel Nurse salary during your exciting getaway!
Benefits: We create a custom package including competitive travel nurse salary and benefits to meet your needs. Some of our great benefits include:
- Free housing or tax-free housing/meal allowance to cover your expenses
- Daily pay for your shift via direct deposit
- Lots of various bonuses
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement (airfare)
- Free health insurance
- New YorkState licensure reimbursement
- Plus a lot more! Let us know what else you would like to include in your package… seriously!
[Related keywords: rn, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, travel nurse, travel rn, traveling nurse, healthcare traveler, critical care nurse, icu, intensive care unit, emergency room, er, emergency department, ed critical care registered nurse ]
Requirements for Critical CareTravel RN Registered Nurse assignments:
- New York State RN Registered Nurse License
- At least 1-2 years current or recent professional, paid U.S. experience in Critical Care / Emergency nursing (Travel nursing experience a plus)
- Ready, willing and able to temporarily relocate to New York for the duration of the assignment