Get new similar jobs by email for
Truck Driver - Houston, Texas
DXI Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment chemicals. We need a delivery driver for our plant on the east side of Houston, Texas. Our drivers deliver cylinders and ton containers chlorine, sulfur dioxide, and anhydrous ammonia; cargo tanks of bleach; and drums and bags of other water treatment chemicals.
· 40 hours per week guaranteed.
· Time and a half after 40 hours worked.
· Overnight trips are rare. DXI reimburses overnight expenses.
· DXI reimburses the cost of TWIC and the cost fingerprinting for the renewal of the hazardous materials endorsement.
$3,000 hiring bonus to be paid as follows:
$1,000 after you complete 30 days of service
$1,000 after you complete 6 months of service
$1,000 after you complete 1 year of service
· Good driving record and Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
· Must be able to read and understand training materials.
· Must be able to load and unload trucks using dollies, hoses, and other equipment.
Wages depend on experience.
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
· Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
$50.00/month for employee only
$200.00 for employee and one dependent
$250.00 for employee and two or more dependents
· Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only – no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
· 9 paid holidays each year
· Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
· Company paid life insurance
· Incentive program valued at $2,000/year
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
DXI is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at http://www.dxgroup.com.
DX Group, Manufacturers & Distributors of Water Treatment Chemicals & Chemical Products
Since 1946 DX Companies have provided exceptional products and services to a diverse customer base. From the southeast throughout the Gulf Coat and the mountain areas of Colorado, New Mexico and Montana; north to Minnesota and west to Arizona and California, DX is there. A network of companies with over 20 locations conducting business according to the same basic fundamentals which have worked in the past: honesty with the customer, outstanding product quality, best value for the purchasing dollar and a lot of common sense. These are values upon which DX's outstanding success has been built, and by these values the companies' future will be guided.
DXI Industries, Inc.
Houston, TX 77015
Relevant Work Experience
1+ to 2 Years