Get new similar jobs by email for
UX Design Recruiter Job
UX Design Recruiter Job
Job Requisition Number:42200
Bloomberg LP seeks a Recruiter to join the Experienced Technology Recruiting team in our Human Resources department. The Recruiter will be responsible for the strategy of recruiting experienced professionals (specifically those with UX and Design experience) into the Chief Technology Office. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting technical professionals in either a software company or in a financial services firm. This position will be located at Bloomberg's headquarters in New York.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Organize, plan, and manage recruiting resources to deliver consistent and timely results
- Maintain and develop recruiting and staffing guidelines, processes and procedures, and creative sourcing strategies.
- Interface between dynamic candidates and demanding clients negotiating packages and closing candidates on a timely basis
- Measure and maintain recruitment service level of internal and external clients
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for mid to senior level hires and partner with various senior managers across Bloomberg businesses to actively recruit talent
- Continues dialog with senior level management and managing the overall candidate experience
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies for future business needs, internal mobility and succession planning for the team
- 5+ years of corporate recruitment
- In-depth knowledge of contingent and executive search process
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute on assignments; able to make decisions independently
- Able to influence and build strong business partnerships
- Ability to work in a high-paced and deadline driven culture
- Effective interpersonal and written communication
- Solid experience using applicant tracking systems, human resource information systems (HRIS) and other recruitment related applications
- Is open to challenge and respects, encourages and accepts new ideas
- Demonstrates passion, compassion and leads by example
- Knowledge of US immigration requirements and processes
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.