We are changing the face of healthcare and we’re looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team. RelayHealth is on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is conducted. We support a growing user base of over 3 million users and we’re expanding in our consumer mobile offering.
As User Experience Designer you will be involved in everything from product strategy to user testing. You will work with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and product management to design and develop features for our cloud based healthcare platform. You will lead and contribute to all aspects of product development including requirements analysis, workflow diagrams, interaction design and visual design.
We are looking for someone who is smart, creative, collaborative, passionate about quality, and a clear communicator. You should be comfortable in an agile development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy.
- Provide requirements & workflow analysis, information design, visual design, and knowledge of best practices to generate high-quality solutions
- Develop scenarios, personas, navigational structures, workflow diagrams, detailed screen designs, and interaction models to communicate requirements.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and maybe functional prototypes to document designs and support iterative development and testing.
- Execute rapid iterative or benchmarking usability studies and provide expert (heuristic) usability reviews as needed, with an eye to detail.
- Contribute to development of UX guidelines and standards
- Understand design principles well enough to know when to break them
- Collaborate with fellow developers, QA, product managers and fellow UX team members to iterate on new features and fix defects in a weekly deployment environment
- Work across the organization to ensure that our solutions provide the ideal balance between user needs, business objectives and technical constraints
4+ years experience in software engineering
- 4+ years of dedicated experience and/or college degree in some combination of the following: business systems analysis, usability analysis, information architecture, interaction design and human factors.
- Proven experience creating workflow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and related artifacts for data-intensive applications
- A track record of creatively solving problems at all levels, from the big picture down to details.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with relevant analysis and design tools such as Adobe Suite, MS-Visio etc
- A body of work that demonstrates skill in UX analysis and design, including examples of the processes and research methods that informed your work
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with healthcare systems, Agile development methodology
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single RelayHealth employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with RelayHealth, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At RelayHealth, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Corp. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Corp. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Corp. you hereby consent to McKesson Corp. obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Corp. transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Corp. keeping your application on file for 6 years. McKesson Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.