Get new similar jobs by email for
East Coast Roving Utility Fore...
Please apply online at www.acrtinc.com/hr_careers.php
We only accept applications through our company website. If you apply via Monster, your resume will not be reviewed.
|Have you always wanted to travel more? See the US? Experience various projects? Now is your chance! ACRT is growing. We are seeking new Ready Force employees also known as Roving Utility Foresters. Ready Force employees are our Roving Team who work on short term projects, storm work, and quick start ups or simply fill in for positions on contracts. They are always on the move and the opportunities are plenty. Apply now to qualify for this elite group – The Ready Force!|
ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic entry level to experienced Roving Utility Foresters. Our Traveling field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work.
Rovers travel extensively throughout the East Coast and other parts of the United States, to perform tree inspections, multiple contract set-ups, and evaluations of utility line systems. Rovers may also be first responders to storm situations such as hurricanes, tropical storms, outage work, etc. This is your chance to be on the forefront of events that are shaping the industry!
This position involves frequent and extensive travel to States such as Florida, New York, Texas, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, the Carolinas and many more!
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields is required
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• ISA Certification and utility vegetation management experience a plus
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
ACRT Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet