If you are a an experienced Director / VP of Online Ad Sales with agency experience who has helped clients effectively advertise on YouTube, please read on!
Our Directors / VP's will be completely responsible for planning, developing and managing the company’s regional business, and this position will be directly accountable for meeting client growth and revenue goals, staffing, training and other activity that correspond with these goals. The person we chose will play a key external role in evangelizing and reinforcing the company’s position as a category leader within the social advertising space.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- profitable, YouTube Certified partner experiencing over 100% growth, year over year
- excellent compensation with uncapped commission
- work from home and manage key accounts
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing large dollar sponsorship, product placement and brand integration deals with agencies and national brands.
- Traveling as needed to clients around the West Coast
- Developing and cultivating leads for your pipeline.
- Enjoying being part of an exciting venture with solid leadership.
- Manage your sales activity using the company's CRM system
- Consistently monitor client service and identify opportunities to improve ROI
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience selling advertising in the online/web/digital space.
- A solid rolodex of brand/agency/media buyer contacts that you can pitch (and close) sponsorship opportunities.
- An aggressive consultative (not transactional) sales disposition.
- A solid understand of online advertising sales, metrics and technologies.
- A verifiable track record of success.
- Excellent references.
- Strong computer, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree
What's In It for You
For your hard work you will be rewarded with an aggressive base salary ($125,000 - $180,000), uncapped commission, great benefits, ability to work from home, and other cool perks!
Interviews are happening next week so if you are a Director of Online Ad Sales with a strong background selling ad space on YouTube, please apply now! You can email me your resume to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: DN-1157603
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: DN-1157603 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Daniel Nadruz | Recruiting Manager | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.