Vice President of Creative Services
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Vice President of Creative Services at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
The Vice President of Creative Services will join other professionals responsible for the design and execution of Creative deadlines through all media, including catalogs, website, mailings and other promotional and advertising channels.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Develop a consistent design and production approach across multichannel media with expertise in pagination and layout in a SKU intensive environment.
- Mentor and direct a team of designers, photographers and print project managers to create compelling concepts that fit the Uline brand.
- Provide inspiration on a visual level; refine designs; lend a critical eye to all creative, structural and technical output.
- Work with the Photography team to develop and enhance corporate and product images.
- Oversee creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and advance our brand strategy.
- Maintain department priorities and thrive in deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or related field.
- Senior-level creative or marketing experience in a competitive industrial distribution or retail environment.
- Significant experience in print production, creative services, project management and digital workflow; strong technology-centric perspective.
- 10 to 15 years creative or marketing experience with a successful track record of developing, executing and measuring strategies and tactics.
- 5+ years of increasing design team / print leadership experience.
- Proven track record of leading complex print and digital projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to manage and develop talent and recruit as needed.
- Experience researching and staying current on graphic design and branding trends.
- Significant experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac OS X, HTML, Flash, digital workflow and AEM. Agility CMS experience a plus.
- Understanding of design and catalog layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, web limitations and print / web design capabilities.
- Proven leadership ability in team building, mentoring and managing creative talent.
- Strong time management, multitasking, organizational and communication skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and make decisive judgments and evaluations.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!