Vice President of Distribution
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Vice President of Distribution at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Responsible for directing and optimizing our distribution network with 10 North American branch locations.
- Lead and manage distribution team in implementing distribution best practices.
- Formulate and execute major policies, programs and objectives (both strategic and tactical) to ensure company's success.
- Assist in building design, layout and product placement.
- Evaluate distribution projects including productivity, inventory, manpower and workflows.
- Assess and evaluate warehouse management technologies for implementation.
- Direct the overall safety initiatives and engineering functions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years distribution, supply chain and logistics experience.
- 7+ years distribution management experience a must.
- Proven record of effective distribution management with leading grocery, catalog or retail enterprises that operate in a high-volume environment.
- 5+ years experience with multi-site operations.
- Pick and pack experience in a multi-building or multi-site setting preferred.
- Experience implementing and working with warehouse management systems.
- Excellent project management, team building and communication skills.
- Travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!