Vice President of Sales
Boca Raton, FL
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
Responsible for leading the entire sales organization consisting of a network of 12 offices and a National Accounts Division, developing marketing strategies and driving sales campaigns. Additionally responsible for bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts. Must be able to construct and communicate a world class sales vision, and inspire, motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve excellence in sales behaviors and revenue targets. Reports directly to the CEO in CareersUSA's Boca Raton, FL Headquarters.
- Create and execute effective and creative companywide sales strategies and campaigns
- Uncover and develop new market opportunities for revenue growth
- Demonstrate effectiveness in developing new business and maintaining existing business through ongoing successful sales and marketing tactics, but also as a result of personal relationships with clients
- Provide clear direction to sales teams in staffing, training, and performance accountability
- Coach and empower sales team to achieve peak performance and meet objectives set forth by management
- Review analysis of sales activities and forecast data to determine progress toward goals and objectives
- Review market analysis to determine client needs, volume potential, price schedules, etc., and develop targeted sales campaigns to penetrate account
- Set several appointments per week with “C” level executives at mid to large business and Fortune 500 clients
- This position requires travel to the Northeast Region consistently throughout the year
- 5+ years of successful selling to “C” level executives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record increasing sales in the staffing, consulting or services field
- Entrepreneurial spirit with high level of ownership to the growth and profitability of business by utilizing successful best practices
- Knowledge and thorough in-depth understanding of P&L management, business strategy and sales management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and passionately inspire a sales organization is critical
- Assertive, highly motivated with a sense of urgency
- Only local candidates will be considered
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
This position pays a base salary with a lucrative commission structure and bonus program. If you have positive energy and are a self-driven senior sales executive looking for an immediate opportunity, we would like to speak to you.