Visual Merchandising Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Visual Merchandising Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Direct day-to-day operations of the in-house Photo team.
- Direct photo shoots and translate conceptual input into photo direction.
- Evaluate and improve creative processes and workflows.
- Manage and select state-of-the-art photo equipment / facilities.
- Approve proofs, attend press runs and maintain quality standards.
- Direct outside freelancers and vendors regarding visual representations.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years experience as a Photo Manager or Photographer in the Graphic Design field.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, web and print production.
- Prior styling and digital asset management experience a must.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel to Uline’s domestic and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!