*Applicants MUST HAVE an Insurance License*
AmeriLife is looking for New Agents that want to get in on the ground floor of our Prescription Drug Plan being launched in Partnership with Community Pharmacies across the Country. We will be partnering with a preferred network of over 22,000 trusted community pharmacies including Walgreens, the largest national pharmacy chain with over 8,000 stores. Our Prescription Drug Plan is currently planned to be offered to qualified seniors in all 50 States, plus Puerto Rico. We expect to have the largest “in-store" agent program in the country for 2013 Medicare open enrollment. Upon completing a free certification and qualification process, agents will receive FREE access to Our Agent Kiosks located inside select pharmacies within our network of preferred pharmacies. This program will be marketed exclusively through AmeriLife, the nation’s largest independent insurance agency focused on the senior market.
By teaming up with Walgreens and a national network of trusted independent and regional neighborhood pharmacies across the country, AmeriLife will be uniquely positioned to play a significant role in shaping prescription solutions for seniors. This program has been designed with community pharmacists to address the shifting Part D landscape and to meet the ever-changing needs of the current Medicare population, in addition to the 10,000 people who are turning 65 every day across America.
If you are a self-motivated and competitive individual who is looking for a unique and rewarding new career, join the AmeriLife team and take advantage of this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work within an assigned territory and make in-home, “kitchen-table" sales presentations to seniors who have expressed interest in insurance products to augment their existing financial resources. You will receive pre-set appointments on a daily basis and will make your calls from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is a 1-2 call close sales cycle, and since you are provided with qualified leads you will not be required to make any cold calls. This leaves you free to do what you do best – sell!
Your specific duties as an Outside Sales Representative will include:
· Following up on all leads and appointments provided to you
· Engaging in a preliminary conversational interview with prospective clients to determine their overall needs and priorities and to establish rapport
· Educating prospective clients on AmeriLife, our background and services and the ways in which we help seniors to avoid common pitfalls during retirement
· Engaging in some basic need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients’ financial and investment status, health, concerns and objectives
· Presenting prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions
· Responding to and overcoming objections with the goal of making a one-call close
· Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
· Ensuring that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis
· Participating in daily team meetings
· Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must be tenacious with a strong work ethic and be motivated by a love of competition coupled with a strong desire to earn. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport with prospective clients as you educate them about our financial products. It is also important for you to be an empathetic individual with a commitment to helping clients while treating them with the utmost respect.
Specific qualifications for the Walgreens In-Store Senior Healthcare Plan Sales - Licensed Insurance Agents:
· MUST HAVE an Insurance License
· College degree preferred, but not required
· Valid insurance license a plus (can be obtained as part of hiring process)
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured vehicle
· Basic computer skills
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently
As a Walgreens In-Store Senior Healthcare Plan Sales Representative with AmeriLife, you will be part of an organization that prides itself on maintaining a positive and supportive team atmosphere to allow you to focus on making the most effective and compelling presentations possible. You will be provided world-class new agent training designed to ensure your success with us, regardless of your previous work background. During training, you will be making advanced commission, which means that we will advance you nine to twelve months’ worth of residual pay in order to provide you with starting income. We will also assist you in obtaining your insurance license. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as an Outside Sales Representative, and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes an uncapped commission-based pay structure as well as performance recognition, reward programs and incentives.
Build a better life for your family while making a positive difference for others!