Position: Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver
M & N plumbing Supply Co. is looking for people to join the team as we continue to grow. M & N plumbing Supply Co. sells plumbing related materials to the construction industry, and is in need of capable, hard working team members to help with the expansion of our company.
Primarily responsible for the job deliveries of our products in the morning hours, with shipping and receiving duties in our fast paced warehouse in the afternoon.
- Delivery of merchandise to the customers, both residential and commercial, in a prompt, safe business like manner
- Audit deliveries and turn in all paperwork for billing
- Loading and unloading materials for delivery or receiving purposes
- Assist in securing delivery loads
- Assist in pulling and staging orders for delivery
- Assist in receiving orders, sometimes very large, from our vendors
- Without assistance, be able to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis, and on occasion moving and lifting much heavier items
- Previous driving/warehouse skills are a positive
- perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 60+ pounds repetitively
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a forklift and basic warehouse tools
- have an excellent attendance record
- Have the ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must have a valid Drivers license
- Must have a clean MVR
- Must posses the ability to read maps and use navigation
- Math skills must be sharp - test will be given
- ability to drive 24' flatbed or smaller
We offer competitive starting wages. The ideal team player will see wages grow once proven to be a key team member. Overtime pay is given, and overtime is mandatory. Expect to see 40 - 50 hours weekly. We guarantee 40 hours for all team members. Medical insurance, vacation pay and holiday pay are offered.