The Senior Web Applications Developer is responsible for developing Web Applications within a geographically dispersed team.
· Develop and maintain Web applications that interact with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing support application systems.
· Implement data control checks to ensure data consistency and integrity.
· Work with end users to identify, create, and deliver data according to requirements.
· Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principals, and practices.
· Ability to review, analyze and evaluate information technology systems operations as well as possess excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and judgment in dealing with co-workers, and customers.
· C # and Web Services
· SQL Server 2008+
· Visual Studio 2010
· Team Foundation Server
· .Net Framework
Nice to have skills/experience
· MS Office
· ETL Data Modeling and Data Transfer