Get new similar jobs by email for
Web Developer - Junior
This includes not only learning new IT skills but also working collaboratively with a team of developers. Since our team is small, you will have a chance to make an immediate impact and be part of the solution.
· You will work with the Head of Development to create and develop features for our site.
· Help improve, build and expand our resources and systems
· Make architectural suggestions that impact thousands of users
· Research new technologies to see how we can apply them to better the development process
· At least 2 to 5 years experience in web development
· Able to comfortably learn and apply new technologies and concepts in your workflow
· Write easy-to-read, self-documenting code
· Experience writing SQL and working with databases (we use SQL Server and MySQL)
· Comfortable interacting with non-technical people (e.g. business teams, designers, etc.)
· Degree in computer science or something related
This is a full time position. Average starting pay is between $55k and $60k annually, dependent on experience.
This is a Smoke-Free Environment
Please e-mail your resume with a cover letter.