Prime Advertising & Design, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Web Developer/Programmer/Tech Support person to work out of our offices in Maple Grove and to be responsible for developing innovative websites within a LAMP Stack environment. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to turn PSD mocks into fully functioning websites
- Utilize the latest technologies in responsive web development
- Responsible for any other type of development that might need to be done to the sites such as custom modules, custom forms, Blog/RSS Integration, 3rd party API integration, and build ways to streamline content updates for the end user
- Duties also include multi-level tech support, management of domains, hosting accounts, blog accounts, and additional duties as assigned
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the team
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to develop and manage projects in a LAMP Stack environment
- Strong JQuery, AJAX development experience
- Strong knowledge of MVC Frameworks
- Experience with Git-based workflows and command line tools
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented PHP
- Strong Multi-Level Tech Support and debugging skills
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser, and front-end development issues
- Must be proficient in slicing Photoshop PSD's into pixel perfect web layouts
- Highly motivated, passionate about new web technologies
- Be very detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task handling many assignments in a deadline driven environment at the same time
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to challenges
- Exceptional communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
Preferred Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in programming and developing websites and web applications
- Familiarity with Magento, Concrete5, WordPress, ASP, and various other CMS packages
- Familiarity with various API services
- A keen graphic design eye
- Is based on Experience and Qualifications w/Benefits.
- Please include your requirements when applying.
- No Agencies or Recruiters.
- Third party applications will NOT be considered.
- All work is done at our Maple Grove Minnesota offices
Prime Advertising & Design is a growing and recognized company in the Twin Cities and has been producing and selling hyper local advertising for over 21 years. Our business model uniquely aligns us to be effective business building partners with thousands of growing companies and community organizations. Our mission is to deliver high-quality marketing, design, and website development services to each and every client, regardless of the project size or budget. Located in Maple Grove, Minnesota, we work with businesses and communities throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul region and the United States.
Our services are Marketing Consulting, Website Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Local Search Marketing, E-commerce, Video Production, Photography, Promotional Items, Vehicle Graphics, Printing/Mailing Services, Community Publications, Ice Arena Sponsorships, and Digital Indoor Advertising.