3 or more years of advanced welding experience
- Capable of 6G certification in MIG and/or TIG processes
- Capable of reading complex Blueprints, including weld symbols
- Ability to read and diligently follow standard SFI Safety and HR Policies
- Pipe welding experience up to 20” piping and/or large structural weldments
- Experience demonstrating X-Ray quality welds
- Capable of fitting up complex weldments with consideration for tolerance, shrinkage, and heat induced warpage.
- Robotic welding experience
- Experience with various metals, including carbon steel, stainless steel, and exotics such as incoloy.
Welders will be required to take the following tests:
- Basic Math Test
- Weld Symbology Test
- 6G Practical weld test for 1 ½” & 4” pipe (Fluxcore & Hardwire)
- Drug Test
If you can meet these requirements and are looking for a job in the beautiful mountain community in Colorado, we would love to meet you.